Monday, November 19, 2007

ok so its time to get back to it

well, its been a really long time since i last made a blog! shame on me... but i aim to mend my ways.
i am wondering what sort of things i should be blogging about? i mean do you want ot hear about my life? or my thoughts on life? do you want to know about carpentry or what it is like to drive an old Hilux Ute? actually there are so many topics i don't quite know where to begin.

how about the election, i don't know about you but i am really looking forward to all the who ha being finished and done with! it seems to be going on and on and on - you get the point? i wonder what God thinks of all the carry on? i saw a whole stack of signs defaced along Goodwood rd the other day and i thought that we are becoming like those americans - all fanatical and stuff. soon there will be people marching down my street with plackards telling me what to do - heaven forbid. anyway i hope it will be soon over, for all of our sakes.
talk soon.
J